Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best deal on 32" LCD this weekend?

• 23-10-2009 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Trying to spend in and around €300 on a decent 32" LCD.

Bear in mind that it will replace a 28" Beko tube ;)

If I can avoid buying Power City's Walker TVs I will though :pac:

All suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

connundrum wrote: »
    Trying to spend in and around €300 on a decent 32" LCD.

Bear in mind that it will replace a 28" Beko tube ;)

If I can avoid buying Power City's Walker TVs I will though :pac:

All suggestions welcome!

Looking myself for same in same price bracket for the mother for Christmas. This one on eBuyer looks to be getting decent reviews although i've never used them before myself. Never heard of the brand though. They also have a Samsung for just a little more.

Would be interested also in hearing of any shop deals going. Would be hooked up to a freeview satellite box and would need to be able to tune in RTE etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Hardly Normal have been making some noise about some sale this weekend too, able to haggle too apparently. offer them less than Power Citys price on anything, and walk away if they dont play ball

Advertisement