Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Alcohol in Enniskillen

• 23-10-2009 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭

Where would you reccommend buying drink in Enniskillen this weekend? Where are the best offers? Asda or Tesco???:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Both are the same pricewise but Asda have a better variety of alcohol.
    I bring the usual 20 bottles of miller but there are grat selection of ales/lager/spirits that are not available in Tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clonmor

bud 15 pk 8 quid asda

bud 15 pk 8 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Cheers, i went to asda. Bought 3x1tlr of Smirnoff ;10 each, 3x1tr of Bells ;10 each, 30 cans of Tennants for £16, 60 bottles of Coors light for £32, 2 bottles of mickey finns @5.10 each and other drinks that i've never seen before like sidekick strawberries and cream and blue taboo, I think they were around £5......... It was a good days work, well worth it!:D

jes us its like going to mass mighty crack u meet people u wouldnt see at home it feels like everyone is so happy ,u save soo much ,its worth the trip saves hundreds of euro ,great euro rate put it on credit card pay it off ,boy u can make some savings selling big tins of sweets for a fiver mighty
    Stryderman wrote: »
    Cheers, i went to asda. Bought 3x1tlr of Smirnoff ;10 each, 3x1tr of Bells ;10 each, 30 cans of Tennants for £16, 60 bottles of Coors light for £32, 2 bottles of mickey finns @5.10 each and other drinks that i've never seen before like sidekick strawberries and cream and blue taboo, I think they were around £5......... It was a good days work, well worth it!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement