Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Keys - Swords Main street area

Options
  • 23-10-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi,

I lost a set of keys this evening somewhere between Pinnock Hill roundabout and Malahide Road, and down as far as the school on Castle Avenue.

They probably wont be easy to see under the leaves but please pm me if you find them. Its a small keyring with one key and a plastic ccess fob attached.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GandalfTheGrey

I lost a staff in the western fold nigh on 6 leagues from the gap of rohan.

Come Hither

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

Come Hither

what:confused:, utterly pointless post,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

bladebrew wrote: »
    what:confused:, utterly pointless post,

+1 :mad:

u2gooner I hope you get your keys back.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Come Hither

Off topic and unhelpful posting will get you banned. Read the forum charter before you post here again.

Do it again & it'll be 'Expelliamus' time. Around here my ban-wand is more potent than your puny staff. HB

Advertisement