Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crystal-type cat litter

Options
  • 23-10-2009 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi,

I normally buy the crystal type of cat litter, blue and white crystals that come in a purple bag. Not sure exactly the brand of the litter. Does anyone know where I can buy this, I normally get it in Petstop in Blanchardstown, but they have been out of stock for a few weeks, and they say they wont have it in again for another few weeks. The smell is becoming overbearing despite constant emptying. The crystal litter is great at keeping the smell down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Is it Fresh & Easy that you're looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

or litter pearls maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

No its neither of those ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

They have something like you describe in Petmania in Santry/Ballymun, cant remember the name of it but its deffo neither of the brands already suggested

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I think they had that one in Swords Pet Store a few weeks ago! With a white cat on the front?? I tried it and it had blue bits in it.....I only got it once cause we felt it didn't suit (we changed to a natural corn based one) but it was definitely there.

Swords Pet Store is behind MacDonalds, and near the Post Office.

If it's awkward for you to get there, I will be in there on Tuesday anyway to get some stuff for the dogs, so I can check if you like.

Edit: Is it this one? Sanicat?

plus.big.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement