Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Issue - Mac

Options
  • 23-10-2009 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Sound Issue
    Hi folks, right so my problem is this.

Im trying to record a mix from my decks to my mac using an rca/jack cable. This is the way ive been doing it for months with no problems, but recently after i record a mix and play it back there is feedback (buzzing humming noise) but i only hear it when i play it back and not while recording so its not my speakers (hi fi)

I moved the speakers away from my mac incase that was an issue, changed nothing.
    I bought a new rca cable, still no change

I am using adadeus pro to record, so i tried audacity and still getting the same issue.

I then got my sis's laptop and recorded a sample to that and it worked, no feedback! So it has to be a problem with the mac but i dont know what to do? Any ideas?

Intel High Definition Audio:

Audio ID: 12
    Available Devices:
    Line Out:
    Connection: 1/8 inch Jack
    Headphone:
    Line In:
    Speaker:
    Connection: Internal
    S/P-DIF Out: