Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anatomy of a Play

• 23-10-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

Over here on http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-anatomy-of-a-play/09000d5d8139e0a9/WK-6-Anatomy-Brady-to-Moss-flea-flicker-TD

must say, it's pretty cool how you see everything broken down from Moss faking the run block and storming past the safety, to having the Titans pass rusher beat the TE and go straight for Maroney. The most fascinating thing for me is watching the safety realise in a split second that the flea flicker is on. He turns instinctively but it's too late, Moss has that half yard on him. Great to watch as someone who loves the game but doesn't yet fully appreciate the finer aspects to the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭The Munky

Nice post, there is so much to just a single play in the football league that its amazing to think that each player has to remember the finest detail in order to allow the called play to happen....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Ceartgoleor

The Munky wrote: »
    Nice post, there is so much to just a single play in the football league that its amazing to think that each player has to remember the finest detail in order to allow the called play to happen....
    Yeah, this is definitely true, and part of what makes it for me such a great game. So much more to the game technically, tactically and physically than people ever give it credit for. I recommend the Anatomy of a Play thing to all my friends who slate american football as a game and it has definitely changed some of their opinions of it

Advertisement