Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying notes off the internet isn't usually a good idea ...

Options
  • 23-10-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

reckon law will go down this year , points wise?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Well if your copying his 'notes' then you probably weren't gonna get an honour in the first place. Either way you shouldn't be doin stuff like that for english. It's more important that you are actually able to understand that stuff and write it for yourself rather than just rewriting bits of other peoples notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 staredad

i totally agree with you man but I only used the essay word for word to see what kind of standard I was paying 50 euro for. 50 euro is a gd bit of money lets be honest. You want to see what kind of quality you're getting for it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

To be honest if you need notes, you're better off making out your own, and if you don't understand the section ask your teacher to go through it with you if they can, or if you want to buy notes you're better off getting one of the standard books of notes that you can get in any school bookshop for a fraction of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭DC09

staredad wrote: »
    i totally agree with you man but I only used the essay word for word to see what kind of standard I was paying 50 euro for. 50 euro is a gd bit of money lets be honest. You want to see what kind of quality you're getting for it
    It was fairly stupid to pay €50 if you were only doing it to see what standard it would be like, and a waste of time.
    Get the comparative notes book, underline a few things and write it in your own words, costs about a tenner;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Title says it all tbh ...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement