Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Arrested Over City Centre Break-ins

• 23-10-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

A man in his early twenties is being questioned at Waterford Garda station in connection with
    four burglaries in the City yesterday.
    The front window of the Tommy Hilfiger shop in Barronstrand Street was smashed
    at approximatley 2.45am. and a dell computer taken
    That was thrown through the window of the Car Phone Warehouse on the same street.
    Meanwhile a small quantity of cash was taken from O'Neill's shop in Lombard Street. and a premies at
    23, Lady Lane was also broken into.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So hang on, he robbed a Dell computer then fecked it through the CPW store window?...what a muppet
    Atleast if he's going to steal something let him bring it home and use it or sell it or something...he's not even a good thief by the sounds of it

anyway just to put a source to this story
    http://wlrfm.ie/tabId/503/itemId/3252/Man-arrested-over-city-centre-breakins.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

yea but, no but, he robs a dell (boy) computer from TH, smashes window in CPW .. moves into alternative reality ... , uses it to rob a phone that he smashes the window of TM car sales (out on his own) to rob a luxury car that he drives to Dubtown where he crashes through the window of Dáil Éireann and robs the Taoiseach (t shirt) who he tosses through the window of the white house (maison blanc, as they say in France) and totally steals Pres. Obama (bin laden) and takes over the world .. the guy has vision and they should name the new Red Iron Bridge (R.I.B.) after him ... seriously :D

it's Friday night, cut me some slack .. I'll get me coat

Advertisement