Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relaxing hair styling

Options
  • 23-10-2009 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi.
    Does anybody know a good hairdresser salon where stylists don't deal with two or three customers in the same time? I treat myself with a nice hair makeover every few months and I find it hard to relax when people are stressed, rushing from one client to another, pulling my hair while washing etc. I am looking for the place in Co.Dublin or Co.Kildare

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

xxlplease wrote: »
    Hi.
    Does anybody know a good hairdresser salon where stylists don't deal with two or three customers in the same time? I treat myself with a nice hair makeover every few months and I find it hard to relax when people are stressed, rushing from one client to another, pulling my hair while washing etc. I am looking for the place in Co.Dublin or Co.Kildare

Is it a full beard or just a moustache you're looking to have trimmed and styled?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Is it a full beard or just a moustache you're looking to have trimmed and styled?

facepalmohnoes.gif(cough) ..look at member profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

Hi.

I should be on commission at this stage;) but I have recommended Khaki in Tallaght quite a few times to people. They really do take care of you in there and its just one of those salons with a lovely atmosphere. I go to Alison there, she's the director - it can get quite busy at times but I never feel like I'm being rushed or palmed off to someone else, I always leave happy:D

Why not try to get in somewhere during the week? Hair salons tend to be a bit quieter during the week so whoever you go to should have more time on their hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Where abouts in Kildare is easy for ya to get to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

I should be on commission at this stage;) but I have recommended Khaki in Tallaght quite a few times to people. They really do take care of you in there and its just one of those salons with a lovely atmosphere. I go to Alison there, she's the director - it can get quite busy at times but I never feel like I'm being rushed or palmed off to someone else, I always leave happy:D

Why not try to get in somewhere during the week? Hair salons tend to be a bit quieter during the week so whoever you go to should have more time on their hands.[/quote]

Thanks, I will actuallt try them. The funny thing is that my haidresser is mad busy even on tuesday morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

Where abouts in Kildare is easy for ya to get to?

anywhere really, I drive Dub-Kild frequently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

anywhere really, I drive Dub-Kild frequently.

Kildare is a big county :D

Advertisement