Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darren the daddy in eastenders??!!

Options
  • 23-10-2009 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭

is darren really the dad of heathers baby????
    ridiculous!!!!!!!
    is this for real???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

is this for real???

Fairly sure it's been made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭oconnon9

hanner wrote: »
    is darren really the dad of heathers baby????
    ridiculous!!!!!!!
    is this for real???

obviously not ya sap, its a tv program

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved to soaps....

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Can a mod edit the title - it's a spoiler for those of us who are a week or so behind!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I am shocked and stunned to the core of my being. Jebus! I didn't see Eastenders for a period of months and Darren went from being a child to a child dressed like an adult in that time. I did wonder when we first found out about Heather being pregnant that Darren made a comment about never wanting to be a parent...it crossed my mind but it didn't seem likely. I'd love to see the Valentine's night episode, think I must've missed it. What was she on about the other night when she mentioned the yoghurt pot??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

What I don't understand is how they want us to believe a nice young lad shagged a fat trollop like herself.

Eastenders isn't real but could they not try and make it a bit more realistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah Jonny she's not a trollop, Darren's probably her first:o. Bit hard to believe alright though. What age is she meant to be? Late thirties? Darren's young enough to be her son. I don't know what she was thinking of! I have to say I felt so sorry for him tonight. Poor wee fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

I'm surprised Darren could find her hole with the amount of blubber on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

I second the motion that she's definitely not a trollop.

She's 45 I think - she mentioned it when she found out she was pregnant. I feel sorry for her too - she has everyone laughing at the best of times, they're going to have a field day with this.

It's totally bizarre alright though. I was totally shocked when I saw him - great tv though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

The best bit I thought was Shirleys face when Phil came into the room, when they were waiting for the father to arrive. What age was Darren though at conception, 17/18?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I still don't believe it :eek: and don't like the storyline at all, poor Libby.
    I thought he was a great actor last night when Heather asked if he wanted to hold the baby though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Heather is carrying my baby, and I'll go on Jeremy Kyle to prove it..

If this story is true it's ridiculous.

Advertisement