Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me get rid of this.

• 24-10-2009 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

I've got a Tocco Light there as I've lost my old phone and needed a replacement asap. I'm customising the thing, putting music on it changing this and that setting but two things stand out. Are there any other backgrounds I can get? Aside from taking a picture would there be anywhere online? I can live if the answer is a no.
    On the other hand what is annoying me is that while I have certain, say, forest background on when I lock the phone for a moment the background is back to The Apprentice sponsored Meteor. With the phone still locked if you hit a button and the phone comes alive to tell you to unlock first then the damn meteor picture is the background. When I unlock it goes away but it's pissing me off. Any way of sorting this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

try zedge for free stuff for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

A thread similar to your scenario

Advertisement