Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Week off...... what are your plans

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Reillyman wrote: »
    This Mid-Term has been unbelievable! I've been on the beer since tuesday, no joke!

I, like everyone else, had great plans for this mid-term, study wise, but that basically went out the window. I actually don't even feel bad for doing nothing, I'd rather go back to school having to do a bit extra in the next few weeks rather than saying "****, I had a crap Mid-term!"

Studying a topic will be forgotten about, memories of nights out last forever.

The last few weeks I have been so happy, good moods everyday like. I think it's because I know that in 10 years time I'll be managing a hedge-fund on Wall St, making millions on commision, while the scumbags around here will be sweeping the aisles in tesco. My Life Is Great!

PS: Opinions expressed in this post are not the responsibility of <Reillyman> but rather the by-product of excessive binge-drinking.........LOVE IT!!!

lol

just lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Wow, I got really into that! lol, it's become a routine to check boards on the morning after for posts like that:p

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Geard

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Reillyman wrote: »
    This Mid-Term has been unbelievable! I've been on the beer since tuesday, no joke!

I, like everyone else, had great plans for this mid-term, study wise, but that basically went out the window. I actually don't even feel bad for doing nothing, I'd rather go back to school having to do a bit extra in the next few weeks rather than saying "****, I had a crap Mid-term!"

Studying a topic will be forgotten about, memories of nights out last forever.

The last few weeks I have been so happy, good moods everyday like. I think it's because I know that in 10 years time I'll be managing a hedge-fund on Wall St, making millions on commision, while the scumbags around here will be sweeping the aisles in tesco. My Life Is Great!

PS: Opinions expressed in this post are not the responsibility of <Reillyman> but rather the by-product of excessive binge-drinking.........LOVE IT!!!

you have a long way to go yet mate!

lol.....ive never seen someone so cocky!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Daragh101 wrote: »
    lol.....ive never seen someone so cocky!

Alcohol tends to induce extreme cockiness in the teenage male!

(statement = true for most values of C :p)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

my cousin started this trend Wow go him.......
    just for a smile

Advertisement