Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny Fireworks.

Options
  • 24-10-2009 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

See it in the Donegal News that a College boy had his leg burnt by a firework. What do ye think of these St. Eunan's fellas and their use of these weapons.

Everyday for the last week I have seen smoke flying outside the College gate and Girl's National school. Throwing them at cars passing by as well. The gardai visited the college during the week but I doubt that would have made a difference. One day during the week I seen one flying up in the air outside the boy's school.

The town is like Baghdad between 1 and 2 in the afternoon. Especially the Main Street and Glencar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sadly the "fireworks displays" aren't exclusive to St. Eunans. In all fairness I have seen (or heard) less of them this compared to previous years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

I know they are eveywhere but up at that college there would need to be Garda presence. It's a bloody disgrace. They're dragging the town down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yeah Im in Glencar and can hear them right now even with the terrible weather outside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

They're all over the place, they are

Advertisement