Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature Limit?

Options
  • 24-10-2009 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭

Twice this has happened. I dno if its allowed tho

Take a look at my signature now like

Now, between wer it says "cocacola drinker" and "celtic fan" i had one sayin "scotland" (im from)

now its gone

a few weeks ago i also had a sig wer it had my PSN Stats, and my gamertag for Xbox live, and the PSN one disappeared aswell

is there a limit to what i can put on my sig?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

FYI http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=547710&postcount=1

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.

• For text signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size, and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. Do not use the [.quote] [/quote] tags.
    • For images in signatures: Images totalling up to 500 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size. No animated images are allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That sig is still too big in total kilobytes. The other image was probably removed because it was animated, but I know for sure that the PSN stats images are massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Gordon wrote: »
    That sig is still too big in total kilobytes. The other image was probably removed because it was animated, but I know for sure that the PSN stats images are massive.

i havent had any animated images in my sig

Advertisement