Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champion Sports: Nike Air Max 95

• 24-10-2009 3:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Surfed onto the Champion Sports website on the off-chance yesterday, and whaddyaknow they have them for €115 inc free delivery.

Good times.

Littlewoods Ireland didn't have my size and they're €159 on there + delivery I think.

Nike online store is €165...they did have my size. So I saved €50. Yay!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

its a pity you cant get them direct from china for 1 dollar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,880 ✭✭✭RayCon

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭travist

are items on that site real or fake?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

travist wrote: »
    Any site that only accepts western union or have a high charge for using paypal are fake, will steal your money and you probably won't get anything.

Go for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Murt10

travist wrote: »

Are you serious?

Any company that wants you to send them money by Western Union is illigitimate. You send the money. Your man picks it up at the local Western Union office and you have absolutely no comeback after that.

Also a company using an @hotmail or @gmail address is dodgy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,880 ✭✭✭RayCon

the "LOL" in my above post was obviously lost in translation I wouldn't recommend anybody actually using that site :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭travist

ah right, cheers, i didn't check the payment methods. anyway, best to buy here and promote our economy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

its a pity you cant get them direct from china for 1 dollar

best ive found the air max ltd for is $50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭power2614

Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

theyre all really cheap in most shops over in america, lots of sports shops in new york city have loads of stock that they dont have here, and its more than half of the price you pay here. I went for a brand that isnt well known, I grew out of the 'nike air' phase 10 years ago

my 'sneakers' cost 120stering in UK at the time but i payed 25 dollars for them on sale in Macys, got 3 pairs in different color schemes, they only had size 13 left, my size!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Murt10

power2614 wrote: »
    Where?

Know anyone coming back from the USA.

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X5.aspx?DeptID=53006&catid=55669&cmAMS_T=X4&cmAMS_C=C4B&ViewMore=True&CmCatId=53006|53525|55665

$50 = E33.7945 (That's from ex.com but gives an indication of the exchange rate)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

people actually pay over 100 euros for those ghastly yokes? :eek:

Advertisement