Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi currency and Holdem Manager

Options
  • 24-10-2009 7:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Since the latest update on ipoker with the option of euro and stg games my HM has not been workin properly on these tables. I think it actaully works on the euro tables but not on the stg tables, anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks

Pete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

Multi-curency support doesn't exist yet on HM. It's been 'nearly here' for about 7 months now. They wont tell you anything over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

Thanks, seems like something they shud be sorting out tho, i find the different currency tables seem to be a lot more value although thats probably the reason as none of the regs play them if they cant get HM working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Totallty agree that the Euro and Sterling tables are playing looser and bigger.

Holdem manager hud is working for me on both of them (but results are all lumped in as $$$'s), so perhaps you need the latest beta?

oh yeah afaik what grafter said is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Ive started playing the euro tables the last few days and its unreal to see the VPIP compare to the dollar tables. My HEM is working fine on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

I think it is going to take a fundamental re-write of HM to do it otherwise they would have done it months ago as it's by far the biggest request they get.

I dunno I get the feeling from looking at the forum over there that the development team is just totally bogged down with keeping up with the constant poker site updates that they don't have enough time to program new functionality. Plus probably most of the people who are ever gonna buy HM have already bought it so there's not enough of an income stream to add more development staff.

I really wish they would make it like a $15/month subscription if It would make them hurry up with development.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

There is no way they would do that. There would be uproar about it and people would likely start switching to PT3.

Advertisement