Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English springer spaniel pup

• 24-10-2009 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hey there folks just thought id let you know about a springer pup im selling-hes a dog born on the 26/7/09 hes the last out of a litter of seven im keeping a bitch for myself and i was to keep this dog for a lad but due to him not knowing what the *&^% he wants im just going to have to sell him on because its costin me a small fortune trying to keep them all fed!

The pup is liver and white and built very strong and is already a very impressive retriever for his age,the mother is a savage hunter and excellent on the water and judging by the size of this pup he'll be good also.

The mother is registered but the father was'nt so the pup aint ikc reg'ed but i can provide details of the mother if necessary.I must also try and stick up a pic of him too!He has already got his first 2 vaccinations and has been wormed 3 times to date so just has 1 more vaccination to get next week,
    To anyone interested im looking for €200-im not trying to fleece anyone hence that price just covering the cost of food and the vaccines.

Oh yeah forgot to add im in meath!
    Tagged:

Advertisement