Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween ball

Options
  • 24-10-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Alright are many people headed along next thursday night? I think tickets are 12 euro and its ob in silence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Alright are many people headed along next thursday night? I think tickets are 12 euro and its ob in silence.

€12 is ridiculously expensive when Amber is just across the road charging €5 with an Amber card IIRC.

I was in Amber last year when the halloween ball was in Silence and had a great time. Cheaper night out all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

That_Guy wrote: »
    €12 is ridiculously expensive when Amber is just across the road charging €5 with an Amber card IIRC.

I was in Amber last year when the halloween ball was in Silence and had a great time. Cheaper night out all round.

might see ya there!

having balls in any venue in the town never made sense to me, students can go there any other thursday anyway and for cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

draffodx wrote: »
    might see ya there!

having balls in any venue in the town never made sense to me, students can go there any other thursday anyway and for cheaper!

Still unsure as to whether or not I'm going out. I've a test I think on Friday morning. Grr. If we were off this week I'd be there but no stupid mid term means I have to study and study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Who went to amber? What was the deal with the break dancing on the main floor on the LED floor? I couldnt really see it because lots of people were on the balcony and that **** little window behind the dj setup was too small to see down.

Advertisement