Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Shopping Centre Redevelopment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

There entrance to Tesco's is double the width it used to be. There used to be a jewellers next to the fruit and veg shop.

Penny's used to take up the whole of the area occupied by the Tesco hardware store and Heatons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

There entrance to Tesco's is double the width it used to be. There used to be a jewellers next to the fruit and veg shop.

Penny's used to take up the whole of the area occupied by the Tesco hardware store and Heatons.

Correct on both points.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Noel Byrnes Flower shop was on the right hand side of Pennies entrance that is now occupied by Heatons during the 80s

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That's right:). The part of Heatons that's at an angle to the right of the door I think was where the flower shop was. The other part of it where the door is and the window to the left was probably built on after Pennys left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ASIL1983

I think Top Drawer was the place for children in the 80's-god it was great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Smokecloak

I remember the flower shop there, I bought a cactus plant there once, but I can,t remember if it was at Penny,s enterance, or Quinnsworth????? There was a lot of changes around those 2 enterances on both sides. Small units coming and going.Someone must have photographs taken over the years there. And the yellow packs in QW were dreadful. I could,nt shop there till they went. I liked Crazy Prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

hiya anybody know wht the t shirt shop in dundalk shopping centre is called????? or phone number or better still website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mpindundalk

I remember many a cool night out from the time i saw HOWARD THE DUCK at the cinema there even had me first shift in pa's night club.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mpindundalk

richard macken 0429351878

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭mindundalk

Does anyone remember TOP DRAWER ahh those were the days i remember, she'll be missed by me anyway, part of me childhood and most of my teens hung around that old place, i also had my first kiss in pa's night club.
    but i suppose when all is said and done its time for a change.

• Advertisement
Advertisement