Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pes2010 Options files PC PS3 XBOX

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Every time I try to copy the option file or savedata it keeps telling me that playing with someone elses data will void getting the trophies...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I think you need to only copy the kit files and the edit data file across and leave the system data. I believe the system data file holds the trophies won.

* I havent got to try this myself yet so id be interested to see if thats the case. Read in on PESGaming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Agricola wrote: »
    I think you need to only copy the kit files and the edit data file across and leave the system data. I believe the system data file holds the trophies won.

* I havent got to try this myself yet so id be interested to see if thats the case. Read in on PESGaming

True.

I only copied the edit data and NOT the system data. I'm still able to get trophies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Hmm - doesnt seem to be working for me. Where exactly do you copy the data to ? I only have one folder titled 'img' in my Konami/proevolution2010 directory. Ive tried copying it there and into the main folder but kits and names remain the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

hi found 360 option files but how would i get them to my 360???

• Advertisement

help please.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

I think its difficult to transfer stuff like the option file to xbox, theres a cable you need and something else! check out the pesfan.com site and there should be more info about it there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    hi found 360 option files but how would i get them to my 360???

Could you send me a link to it please?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

johnn wrote: »
    Could you send me a link to it please?

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?t=224016

thats how you do it, i still havent found a 360 option file :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement