Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asian leaders eye EU-style bloc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

"But there was debate at the summit over whether the community would also include the United States."

Interesting, Russian wasn't mentioned.That map is striking a very similar resemblance to what's playing out around us. If I become president I'm having you as my "what do you think is going to happen in the future" minister :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Globalisation and the transition to a one world government is a fact and can be clearly seen as an agenda for some time now. As I've often said, the interesting discussion comes when one argues the pros and cons and predicted activities rather than getting bogged down in the whole "there is no NWO, yes there is" debate.

For example, as I've said previously here, theoretically there are many pros to an interdependent one world government (less likelihood of large scale war for one). The cons come when one looks at the corporate capitalist model and it's treatment of the individual as a commodity to be exploited, and the fact that such great power would rely on a benevolent group of leaders.

Maybe that's a separate thread idea though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

not really, i would have thought its pretty central to whether this is actual a conspiracy at all or just a good idea

indough wrote: »
    not really, i would have thought its pretty central to whether this is actual a conspiracy at all or just a good idea

Anyone who still doubts the NWO agenda of political globalisation leading to a one world government knows nothing about history or politics in my opinion. :) The main players themselves have been up front about the whole issue for some time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭dny123456

Asian leaders meeting in Thailand are discussing plans to "lead the world" by forming an EU-style block by 2015.

Could this be the equivilant of Eurasia :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8323742.stm

But we're in Oceania... i'm sure I voted yes to Lisbon, how could this be?

• Advertisement

dny123456 wrote: »
    But we're in Oceania... i'm sure I voted yes to Lisbon, how could this be?

Your post makes no sense?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Your post makes no sense?

In 1984 Ireland and England where in the superstate called Oceania.

While the rest of the EU were in Euraisa.

But since we're been taken over that the equally fictitious EU superstate, it seems Orwell was a bit wrong with the geography.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Further news on the subject.

I guess that they will borrow the Lisbon Treaty and copy it. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Discussing Economic cooperation, disaster management and climate change. Well there's an orwellian nightmare in the making if ever there was one. Especially if you are an Alive reader!

studiorat wrote: »
    Discussing Economic cooperation, disaster management and climate change. Well there's an orwellian nightmare in the making if ever there was one. Especially if you are an Alive reader!
    Orwellian Nightmare official document coming to a parish near you. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Kernel wrote: »
    Anyone who still doubts the NWO agenda of political globalisation leading to a one world government knows nothing about history or politics in my opinion. :) The main players themselves have been up front about the whole issue for some time now.

anyone who thinks a one world government will ever be a reality or that in the very very miniscule chance it does occur could last for any significant length of time knows nothing about history or politics

for proof of this you could try reading up on any of the many empire building exercises throughout the course of human history, as none of them came remotely close to achieving what is being suggested

King Mob wrote: »
    In 1984 Ireland and England where in the superstate called Oceania.

While the rest of the EU were in Euraisa.

But since we're been taken over that the equally fictitious EU superstate, it seems Orwell was a bit wrong with the geography.
    I'm aware of that but his post made no sense to me.
    The map is mostly correct.

What the hell has that got to do with the OP?

indough wrote: »
    anyone who thinks a one world government will ever be a reality or that in the very very miniscule chance it does occur could last for any significant length of time knows nothing about history or politics

for proof of this you could try reading up on any of the many empire building exercises throughout the course of human history, as none of them came remotely close to achieving what is being suggested

Proof of failing empires throughout history does not disprove that in modern times such an entity is possible. Previous empires were gained through war and conquest, when a superstate such as the EU has proven such things are no longer necessary in order to establish an empire. Once your region/world is divided up into several superstates then the next logical progression is to amalgamate them into one governing body. We already have global governing bodies today. Only 70 years ago you would have been saying "there's no chance that nation states like France, Britain and Germany will ever be governed by a common European Parliament".....

Seriously, I'm pretty much done debating the reality of the globalist elite agenda. It's a fact, and anyone I've ever debated with regarding the topic simply doesn't understand enough about current politics or history (ie. the statements of the main players themselves). Search for an old thread on the NWO and you'll find that I was not beaten in the debate.

Plenty, this will be the agenda of what Asian leaders want out of an amalgamated block between its members. Totalitarian police state control with sophisticated electronic surveillance over all its citizens under the false guise of protection and anti terrorism.

Official leaked INDECT promo video. I saw this shocking video in the EU Political forum but decided to take a back seat. :p

Everyone must watch this and see exactly how the EU is heading us all down the slippery slope. I certainly would not want to see Asia and possibly other blocks follow in its footsteps. :eek:

Plenty, this will be the agenda of what Asian leaders want out of an amalgamated block between its members. Totalitarian police state control with sophisticated electronic surveillance over all its citizens under the false guise of protection and anti terrorism.

Official leaked INDECT promo video. I saw this shocking video in the EU Political forum but decided to take a back seat. :p

Everyone must watch this and see exactly how the EU is heading us all down the slippery slope. I certainly would not want to see Asia and possibly other blocks follow in its footsteps. :eek:

Nothing anywhere you have linked anywhere says anything to suggest this is what is happening in Asia. It's just the prejudice of an over active imagination.

All this bullsh1t from conspiracy nuts is just their own over inflated sense of self importance. I didn't even bother to watch the end of that absolutely dull video. But then again I'm not a terrorist or a drug dealer so I don't care.

Next you'll be telling us that Dublin Bikes are tracking our movements...

Next you'll be telling us that Dublin Bikes are tracking our movements...
    I have been posting about smartcard technology for the last two and a half years, :p

BTW I have a Dublin Bikes card but I am ok using it because I have nothing to hide. :rolleyes:

BTW I have a Dublin Bikes card but I am ok using it because I have nothing to hide. :rolleyes:

whats all the fuss about then?

liberty has a price...
    positive vs negative liberty, look it up.

whats all the fuss about then?

liberty has a price...
    positive vs negative liberty, look it up.
    A step closer towards conditioning the sheeple that cashless is the way foreward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia...

• Advertisement

Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia...

That's what they would have you believe... Strange thing is it's the conspiracy theorists that are perpetuating the myth of the unending struggle even more so than the governments.

now if you'll permit me... :eek:

I think Orwell would have supported the EU btw..

A step closer towards conditioning the sheeple that cashless is the way foreward.

Are you paying your taxes???

That's what this is about isn't it? ;)

Advertisement