If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOT KIDS, GRANNIES or JUST DONT WANT PEOPLE TO MESS UP YOUR SETTINGS??

Options
  • 24-10-2009 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I know alot of you have Philips TV's (or other brands from Richer Belfast)
    And I know a lot of you have spent time and effort setting them up to get the very best out of them.

I also know its a pain in the a*** when a mate (or anyone for that matter) comes around picks up the TV remote, goes into your TV menu for a play about and makes a mess of your carefully fine tuned settings:mad:

This little remote may be perfect for you.
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/s/sbcru151_00h/sbcru151_00h__fp_.jpg

It only lets you turn the TV on or off change channel and volum,e up and down plus mute the TV. You cant access the TV's menu with it.

We call it, with affection, The Granny remote as it is simple to use - great if you have kids as well for that matter, as they can only acces the basic TV fuctions.

If this sounds like a problem solver for you its yours for €9.99

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.