Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leg irons !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

I would think a standard pair of handcuffs could be modified fairly easily to be turned into leg irons?

I would fancy walking around a party with these on though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭kingofslaves

Looks like I'm going to get some of that plastic chain and madify a pair of handcuffs, if they will fit round my ankles!

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Maybe go for a ball and chain instead? After all no clubs or pubs will let you in with feet cuffs on because its an insurance risk.

Ball%20and%20Chain.jpg

Oh wait we do have leg cuffs after all (i still don't recommend going out in them though).

http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/hen-accessories/studded-wrist-ankle-cuffs.html

Studded%20Wrist%20and%20Ankle%20Cuffs.jpg

Lol the handcuffs won't fit round my ankles so gonna get ball & chain. Those leg cuffs wouldn't get here by thurs would they ?

• Advertisement

Yeah, we have a really fast delivery service. If you order before 3.30pm it will be with you the next day using express shipping. So if you ordered tonight it will ship tomorrow and be there wed.

Thanks for the suggestion gonna look tomorrow for ball & chain if not might order those !

Advertisement