Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum from 75 bus?

Options
  • 24-10-2009 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Dundrum Town Centre I mean. Where is the best stop to get off(i.e. what should I look for before getting off)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Moved from F&A.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

If you look at this link it shows where all the bus stops are.

I'd probably get off at the first stop on the upper Kilmacud Road and walk up (that'd be coming from the Tallaght end) but if you're not sure just ask the bus driver and he'll tell you when to get off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 whats a board?

fonpokno wrote: »
    If you look at this link it shows where all the bus stops are.

I'd probably get off at the first stop on the upper Kilmacud Road and walk up (that'd be coming from the Tallaght end) but if you're not sure just ask the bus driver and he'll tell you when to get off.
    Thank you for the reply. I had looked on the google map link from Dublin Bus but the stops appeared to make no sense, on the satellite there were no bus stops where the marks were. The stop before the Town Centre is in the middle of the roundabout. But if it actually stops near the start of Upper Kilmacud Road then that is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

Dundrum Town Centre I mean. Where is the best stop to get off(i.e. what should I look for before getting off)?
    Theres a roundabout just before the bridge , you get off on the bridge literally in front of the centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 whats a board?

OK then, thank you for all your help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement