Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blank cds

• 24-10-2009 3:48pm

I'm looking for a good deal on some blank cd-rs. Can anyone suggest somewhere good value either online or bricks & mortar here in Limerick? Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Spudzz

I'm looking for a good deal on some blank cd-rs. Can anyone suggest somewhere good value either online or bricks & mortar here in Limerick? Thanks! :)
    Not sure if you have a Sound Store in Limerick,but in Cork they are very reasonable on computer media,even to the online stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Is there a Reads in Limerick? I bought 100 blank Maxell CD-Rs for €15 in Reads Dublin.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

www.discs.ie, www.justmedia.ie are worth checking also, Discs.ie is a cork based and Just Media is dublin based in finglas I think

Nick

Spudzz wrote: »
    Not sure if you have a Sound Store in Limerick,but in Cork they are very reasonable on computer media,even to the online stores.

There's a Soundstore out the Ballysimon Road I believe. Will give them a try. Thanks
    Canonfan wrote: »
    Is there a Reads in Limerick? I bought 100 blank Maxell CD-Rs for €15 in Reads Dublin.

Sadly no Reads I know of. 100 for €15 is a bargain. Pity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭RayCon

Aldi do 50 blank Tevion discs for €6.99 ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

might make sense to buy blank dvds

cd about 650mb
    dvd about 4300mb

even if dvds cost twice as much ( which they dont )

online mx2 and mymemory are hard to beat
    both sites have free shipping

Picked up a Maxell CD-R 50 pack in HMV Limerick for €6.99! :) Should start a Bargain Alert thread! ;) Mods feel free to lock this.
    green123 wrote: »
    might make sense to buy blank dvds

cd about 650mb
    dvd about 4300mb

even if dvds cost twice as much ( which they dont )

online mx2 and mymemory are hard to beat
    both sites have free shipping

But can you burn music to a dvd like an audio cd and play it in an ordinary cd player? Not to my knowledge. I've used mx2 in the past for dvds and they're about the best around I think.

Advertisement