Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pick A Seat Form?

Options
  • 24-10-2009 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm look for or to write a script that would do the following:

A seat map with individual seats (Color green for empty). A user then selects how many seats they want. They fill out a form with there name etc. This info is then emailed. However, once the email is sent the selected seats turn orange for the next user who comes along. They cannot select these seats. But now when the first user pays for their seats, the seats turn red meaning they cannot be book.

So in a nutshell, I want a script that will allow me to go through the process of a) Empty Seat (Green) b) Orange Seat (Pending Payment) c) Red Seat (Payment Recieved)

It can't be intergrated into a payment system, so it will have to be admin'd by a human. i.e. Manually be able to change seat conditions.

How hard would this be to implement? Preferably in PHP & SQL.

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

Advertisement