Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice please - left mouse button stuck on double-click

• 24-10-2009 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

As per title, left mouse button is stuck on double-click.

V annoying as can't get into drop-down menus or drag stuff (like in iTunes etc). Already looked in Control Panel and checked the settings - they look ok.

Any advice? (it's a Logitech MX LAser Cordless)

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

I'm not sure but i think this is an interface option in Xp and possably vista chech in control panel for "human interface devices" or something like that. I think there's an icon of a mouse.

if the option isn't there it could be somewhere else in contol panel. for vista (controlpanel => classic view => mouse => buttons =>click lock).

If that doesn't work try another mouse to see if the problem persists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

try uninstallin the mouse and restart the pc and it should re install

Advertisement