Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going Green on November 14 (Ireland v France)

Options
  • 24-10-2009 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Now that the date has been decided, it's time we started pushing and cajoling EVERYONE who will listen, who cares or who can help make Croke Park as Green as a Leprechaun's jacket and as loud as a U2 Concert!!!

With that in mind, I'm using the phrase as which seems to be becoming popular here and with others i've tried it on. (Market testing..don't you know!!smiley4.gif)

Call it a Campaign Slogan if you like. Whatever, if people want to do something, NOW IS the time to start preparing.

Finally, for those of you who listen to the radio and hear people being negative/moaning/talking crap about our chances on Nov14/18, dont just sit there and say nothing. TEXT THEM...RING THEM...tell them to cut out the negativity and start being positive for the next 3 weeks. Tell them to BELIEVE for jaysus sake!! smiley18.gifsmiley18.gifsmiley18.gifsmiley18.gif

They can bitch all they want if we go out. smiley11.gifsmiley11.gifsmiley11.gif

But for now, EVERYONE should get behind Ireland. EVERYONE!!

COME ON IRELAND...BELIEVE!!!! It's our time!! Just like Denmark, Greece, Liverpool....it's our time!!

smiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gifsmiley32.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

No thanks. I'd rather watch paint dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

This has nothing to do with the Carlow forum, I'm locking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement