Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween break?.

• 24-10-2009 5:29pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

Just wondering are we off for Halloween ?. Had it in my head that we were but some of my friends are saying we're not :o . Anyone know?.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Yep course we are.
    Have your lecturers not been saying that they will see you after the break and enjoy your time off, and have you not seen the calender.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭john__long

I'm thinking he/she's one of those that don't attend much!

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Yep course we are.
    Have your lecturers not been saying that they will see you after the break and enjoy your time off, and have you not seen the calender.

Yeah one did, just got confused with my friend saying there's no break. Sorry for the pointless thread.
    john__long wrote: »
    I'm thinking he/she's one of those that don't attend much!

Your assumption would be fairly correct!. But was in for the whole of the last week so thought i'd have heard something.

Advertisement