Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes this Monday?

Options
  • 24-10-2009 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

No one has told me conclusively but are there classes this Monday or bank holidays in general for that matter?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

Definitely no classes on a bank holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Thats brilliant. Thanks Ado!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

usually it's taken off your weekly timetable but this time my lecture is still there..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

muffinman wrote: »
    usually it's taken off your weekly timetable but this time my lecture is still there..

They aren't on.. In fact you'll have trouble getting into UCD on Monday anyway with the marathon on. Doesn't matter though, everywhere will be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

All those Trinity geeks will be crying and fretting all day about not being able to head into the library. Twats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭alan4cult

Ya, I had the same question last year about bank holidays but they're definitely off so no point coming in.

Advertisement