Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating in Donegal

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭digital pimp

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ahhhh:D
    Kinda like "here Toni this is digital pimp chat to him for a minute while I nip off to the loo"
    :P

something like that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭markmcg

You can see my picture in today's Sun newspaper, it's on page 3! Anyway, it's not about looks, it's about personality or something!

Yeah its all about personality and what your feelings are from the inside towards someone. looks shouldn't matter.

markmcg wrote: »
    Yeah its all about personality and what your feelings are from the inside towards someone. looks shouldn't matter.

exactly why a person you have hooked up with inside a club never gets a second date, has to be more than looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

exactly why a person you have hooked up with inside a club never gets a second date, has to be more than looks.

Of course, personality is the most important thing but there has to be a physical attraction there too. Sometimes I just doubt that I'll ever meet someone again who has a good balance between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Larrson

Of course, personality is the most important thing but there has to be a physical attraction there too. Sometimes I just doubt that I'll ever meet someone again who has a good balance between the two.
    OMD, you are only 23, believe me you don't need to be looking for a man at your age, you should out enjoying yourself, go traveling , do whatever you want, because if you don't do it now you never will, and you dot not need a man to do that, you have the best 10 years of your life to come so go and enjoy it, if you go looking for love you won't get it, it always come to you when you least expect, and when your are not looking for it, so for goodness sake enjoy your freedom you will be tied down soon enough?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Arion24

Who goes to find a date in the Wolfe Tone except bald Celtic supporters who like to get arrested before lunchtime everyday.
    Wolfe Tone is not a great place for a lady to be going looking to meet someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Arion24 wrote: »
    Who goes to find a date in the Wolfe Tone except bald Celtic supporters who like to get arrested before lunchtime everyday.

Ahhh now ease up on the Wolfe Tone mighty wee spot!:)

When you are going to pubs/clubs etc there are plenty chances of dates, but if you don't go to them it is a bit difficult finding ones.
    Think it's been hardwired into our brains that pubs/clubs produce relationships. People don't bother trying outside of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Arion24 wrote: »
    That comment is not acceptable in a public forum. Please keep your comments toned down and stay on topic as we are not discussing the clientèle of a particular establishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

muffler wrote: »
    That comment is not acceptable in a public forum. Please keep your comments toned down and stay on topic as we are not discussing the clientèle of a particular establishment.

Don't tell me your a bald Celtic supporter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ContraVibe

I like McGinleys, decent crowd, nice music and nice enough atmosphere.
    I agree that Wolfe Tone is not the best place to go. It depends what night you go out in LK as well. Some nights are better than others.

• Advertisement

where and when is crucial depending on who you are, and who you go for lol
    Milan on Wednesday is no longer an option for me lol
    :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

might be heading out to LK this weekend, if i am sure i'll post on here and u can go there :P
    Grill on a sundays a good spot, Tonic isn;t bad either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

might be heading out to LK this weekend, if i am sure i'll post on here and u can go there :P
    Grill on a sundays a good spot, Tonic isn;t bad either

Profile and vital statistics please!! Only joking. I'm back in Dublin now so I'm turning my back on Donegal men for the time being!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

The Glencar Inn
    The Wolfe Tone

They're probably ones to avoid.

Advertisement