Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free €100 O2 iPhone Upgrade Voucher [Valid from January]

• 24-10-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Was in O2 Dundrum today intending to upgrade my 16Gb iPhone 3G to a 32Gb iPhone 3GS. They had stock but offered me a free €100 off iPhone upgrade voucher if I upgraded in January (€100 off the upgrade price). I took the voucher and receipt. They said they only had 50 vouchers for customers. I really don't mind waiting especially for a €100 off the upgrade price :D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Interesting. Is this for any and all o2 customers, only for bill pay customers, or only for iPhone customers, do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Razorfish

It is a free voucher for any iPhone upgrade customers. Thats what the T&Cs on the voucher says. They said they had 50 vouchers only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭cmpunk

Razorfish wrote: »
    It is a free voucher for any iPhone upgrade customers. Thats what the T&Cs on the voucher says. They said they had 50 vouchers only.
    thats a good deal must look you can get a 32 gb 3gs for 130 euro is a good deal for me must go there soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Maybe. I know Apple want to try and let more operators get the iphone as I want as many iphone out there to make more money off the apps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Op, i wouldn't go running to use that voucher in january until you see what vodafone's tarrifs are! Seems pretty transparent, they give you a voucher for 100 redeemable in jan, instead of selling u a phone there and then. Looks like theyre trying to keep u tied to the ridiculously expensive tarriff for an extra while! And when u do upgrade, i suppose this renews ur contract also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

For those who want to get an iPhone now, there are Carphone Warehouse 10% off vouchers on most groupschemes (from what I can see)...

Advertisement