Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AfterHours by Terry after just a few posts!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Having read your contributions to the site so far, I hope you really don't expect me to take this complaint too seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

I do expect you to take them seriously, and if you can't I fully expect you to stand aside and let someone fair minded to take a look, as I originally asked for. Under what part of your guidelines did my comments in the After Hours section warrant a permaban? And what part of my comment ruffles your feathers? Is it because I took a different position on the situation than 99% of your other posters? Is everyone expected to say "Oooh she's free, thats fantastic!", and so on?

It's not so much what you say, but how you say it.

I'm hard pressed to find the value in contributions such as
    Hahahaha, do you know what part of my body you can suck?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

I find it very unfair that you are taking that out of context, please go back and get the previous post by the mod, and my ENTIRE reply, I would do it myself, but banned I am! Pretty please! I'd like to see it again myself, it made me lol! Which in fact was the purpose of my oneliner you highlighted! To make him be lulzy a bit too, but as it turns out he really had called open season on me!

I'm happy with the ban.

In fact, I predict that unless you change your attitude, you'll pick up a few more in a very short time.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement