Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's that attitude thing again!

Options
  • 25-10-2009 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Are you saying you don't like me? You've determined that after a handful of posts! Oh dear. What is it that I've said?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Are you saying you don't like me? You've determined that after a handful of posts! Oh dear. What is it that I've said?
    Please clarify why you posted again in the Help Desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Hammer of Thor

To get help understanding exactly what it was I did to get banned from a section of the forum! Whats the point in signing up if every door is gonna be slammed shut for reasons not known to me? I posted a comment and got a reply from a mod proclaiming that he was going to allow personal attacks on myself and another poster. Then I got banned! Later I checked into the thread to see what had gone on and found that another mod had said that nobody was allowed make attacks against the two of us, all such posts had beem deleted but nobody would be banned as they were previously given permission to do so! I don't want anybody banned, and I couldn't care less what they had said about me!

When I brought this issue to the Help Desk first time round I was told that my attitude would get me banned, then after a couple of posts back and forth the thread was closed, with me none the wiser about my permaban!

So this is what I need help with!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You got your answer. You don't have to like it, but you recieved it.

I don't want to see another Help Desk thread on this.

Advertisement