Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SICK OF THE BIG SALARIES

• 25-10-2009 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Anyone as fed up as me hearing about the big salaries the politicians and
    wait for it...rte celebrities??!! are getting? I'm trying to survive on 204 euro a week - no light at the end of the tunnell - and then you hear what the likes of dempsey and the rest are getting and then expenses on top!

Joe Duffy (man of the people ha!) is getting 5 grand a WEEK!!! bet he'd love to have me on his show crying down the phone, pumping up his salary - and the rest are as bad. everyone should switch to local radio stations in protest until RTE do something about it. Jaysus, Duffy Kenny and Ryan are earning more than Obama!!!! I'll go up to montrose and answer the phone and talk to the people for 500 a week - at least when they ring up telling you their hard luck stories I'll know exactly how they feel!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: Im so desperate for a job I could scream................................:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Thanks for the bargain alert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Sounds like a good bargain to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Is it any wonder you cant get a job...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Buy one whinge, get the second for free........... bargain of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cleveroli

your right!!! They sure aint no bargains!!!!!!!!!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Is this in all branches OP?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement