Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Tuam needs?

Options
  • 25-10-2009 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Think I've seen a thread like this before but what do ye guys reckon Tuam needs, be it entertainment, shop wise etc? Or something thats there thats not done well enough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

This has been discussed at length in the recent past and we would only be covering old ground again.

Take a look at this thread where Tuam and all its problems have been thrashed out.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055712098

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kardarie

Well from my reading of the thread is that its really about Tesco, Dunnes and traffic problems of Tuam. Looking at the town itself and all vacent units. What is it town needs to stop people going to Galway, Claremorris and further. Well apart from the obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,893 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

kardarie wrote: »
    Well from my reading of the thread is that its really about Tesco, Dunnes and traffic problems of Tuam. Looking at the town itself and all vacent units. What is it town needs to stop people going to Galway, Claremorris and further. Well apart from the obvious.

Can we not get the obvious first and go from there?
    I don't like to wish on things I don't have, it makes me depressed!

Advertisement