Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Home Cinema System- Sony DAV F200 / Panasonic PT860 / Any Other 2.1 System?

• 25-10-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Was in Marks & Spencer yesterday. Saw Sony DAV F200 - €299 and Panasonic PT860 - €195. I am looking for a system less than €300. Which one would you suggest? Any other good systems within the price range? Is it advisable to go for a DVD system rather than a BluRay or rather wait?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 howlett

i was going to get the sony dav 200 with a sony 37" lcd but I'm now thinking of getting LG 2.1 blu ray system and maybe LG TV aswell
    The sony Dav gets a 5 star review on what hi fi and was gonna get a blu ray player later on in sales... but the LG is €380 on pixmania so i think i'll get that. the lg gets 4 stars on what hi fi.

not sure what tv to get though... think maybe philips 8 series ambilight thing now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 790 ✭✭✭TestLink

I think it would be better to wait a bit until the bluray prices come down a bit. It wont be wise to buy just a DVD home cinema system as bluray is already making its way.

Advertisement