Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do you get your examination number?

Options
  • 25-10-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I was wondering when do students get their examinations no and for the CAO no can you apply online now and receive a no?

Comments

You'll get your CAO number whenever you apply to the CAO. You'll get your examination number a few months before the LC, I can't remember exactly when.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

You can start applying to the CAO from November 3rd, so you get your number then.

You can start applying to the CAO from November 3rd, so you get your number then.

You get your CAO number then, but not your examination number.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

so on Nov 3rd you go on the CAO website and apply,do you pay the 35 euro then?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

yep you pay via credit card when you apply online, or by check i think if you do it by post... You dont have to do it on the 3rd btw, i only applied in january last year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

You get your CAO number then, but not your examination number.

You did your LC last year didnt ya?
    What ya doing in the LC forum! :P

Advertisement