Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips HTS3568: Sound goes, picture stays

• 25-10-2009 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I have a Philips HTS3568 system and the sound keeps going on it.
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=HTS3568/05&scy=ie&slg=en

Theres no reason it plays a dvd and then after a while the sound just stops. I noticed on of the speakers is making a kind of rattling noise to
    but thats a separate issue.
    The thing is only brand new.
    Its not a consistent thing either, could get a whole film out of it, and then might only get 5 minutes.

Any ideas?
    Ta

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Check the manual/instructions that came with it and go over the connections of the speakers etc and make sure they're wired up correctly. If it still doesn't work I suggest you bring it ack to the shop you bought it from and ask for a replacement.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

I actually unplugged everything today (it takes a while doesnt it)
    Then hooked it up to a different tv and went through it plug for plug.
    Put in a dvd, thing was only on 10 mins.
    Not happy.
    Gonna bring it back.
    Its not like its some mad never heard before make, shouldnt be doing this.

Advertisement