Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MARTIAL ARTS CLUBS KILDARE AREA

Options
  • 25-10-2009 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi just wanted to know what martial arts clubs are actually in the kildare area, that are still up and running not for the purpose of advertising just know ,being involved in Martial arts I sometimes get people asking me for info about a particular style in the area most of the time I don't know,so it would be good to get a little list going

Again not about advertising if someone wants details about your club they can P.M. you
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Tomiki wrote: »
    Hi just wanted to know what martial arts clubs are actually in the kildare area, that are still up and running not for the purpose of advertising just know ,being involved in Martial arts I sometimes get people asking me for info about a particular style in the area most of the time I don't know,so it would be good to get a little list going

Again not about advertising if someone wants details about your club they can P.M. you
    Many thanks

I'm looking for a kickboxing & judo club in the leixlip area or celbrdge/maynooth/lucan

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Tomiki

Hi, as far as I know there are a few clubs in that area, if you have a look in NUI MAYNOOTH you will find a Judo club and a Kickboxing club in there .

Best of luck.......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

kickboxing & judo club in the amenities center in lexlip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zappazappa

There's Yang Style Tai Chi (including martial aspects) at the Clane Tai Chi Club. The club is a branch of the John Ding International Academy of Tai Chi Chuan (JDIATCC). Website is:
    http://www.wulonghealing.com

zappa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 xX Batman Xx

Looking for somsone to start a club in Newbridge... Have a few trainers lined up and some cash, but we need more investers to get going....

• Advertisement

Hi,

What kind of club are you looking to start up........? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 xX Batman Xx

Tomiki wrote: »
    Hi,

What kind of club are you looking to start up........? :)

MMA, Trying to get Paddy Clint involved... I was thinking Muay Thai and BJJ, Maby something else... Im a web designers/programmer so no problems there ;);), lets just say thats well underway.

I was trying to contact ryston to use there hall but cant find an email ANYWHERE...!!!!!

PM me if your intreased, where you live, what you can bring to us ect, honestally i think a LOT of people would join.

Hi, if you don't want to train in any of the styles in newbridge, why not get a few guys together , then approach a instructor that practices the system you prefer and in most cases if he has to travel he will once there are a few people to train, that's all they want, money rarely comes in to it , once ye cover the cost of the hall and a bit of insurance he will be happy.

So get a few guys and girls together and the rest will fall in to place, best of luck.........:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 pyro940

There is a Kempo Club and a Judo Dojo is the Mill in Celbridge, actually now that I think about it there is a Tai Chi class there too, and a Bujinkan Dojo and a Busihdo Kick Boxing Club in Lexlip.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Busihdo Kick Boxing Club also train in the Mill on friday evenings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

siochain wrote: »
    kickboxing & judo club in the amenities center in lexlip

Isn't this just for kids though? I'm looking for myself to get my fitness up. I'll have a look at maynooth nui

• Registered Users Posts: 29 casper69

I know this thread is a bit old, but there is now a Boxing Club in the Mill(Celbrige) and also a Bujinkan Budo Taijustu Dojo there as well.

Advertisement