Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric guitar lessons

• 25-10-2009 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi doesn anyone on here or know of anyone that does electric guitar lessons i havent even bought a guitar yet till i suss out the lesson situation im based in monaghan town but can travel if needed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

deaglan169 wrote: »
    hi doesn anyone on here or know of anyone that does electric guitar lessons i havent even bought a guitar yet till i suss out the lesson situation im based in monaghan town but can travel if needed.

There is someone but I don't have their details at the moment - I will PM if I get them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Hey op,where in town are you based and what is your ability? I might be able to help you,i have taught guitar before then went to college and studied music and music business so i nearly have a music teaching qualification!!!

Hit me back if your interest.

Chris

Advertisement