Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy windows 7 in Drogheda?

Options
  • 25-10-2009 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I have looked lots of laces and none have it. I looked in argos DID and power city.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

The flyer in the door yesterday from Harvey Norman has it advertised, is Dundalk but would have to assume Drogheda would have it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Harvey Normans might have it or possibly Image. You will however pay a large premium for buying it in either place though. Better off getting it on line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

20 mins up the road to PC World in Airside Swords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

I went to Harvey Normans and it was advertised at 125 euros, but I mentioned to the assistant that it was only 90 in argos and he said he could match that and sold it to me for 90 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Red Fan X5

I have looked lots of laces and none have it. I looked in argos DID and power city.
    Got mine in DID. I also seen W7 in Powercity for sale. Harveys have W7 also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Smokecloak

Is this Win 7 any good? Vista was a disaster. Had Vista for a month when it came out, could,nt run half the programs I had on it. Went back to XP like so many others. I see no reason to change that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Yes. It is a lot better than Vists. Vista is a pile of ****e.

Right now XP is going fine for me, so I will wait and see. Wonder how the gamers will take to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I was using the beta for about 4 or 5 months, and i liked it a lot better than vista, vista is just a mess. W7 is quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Harvey Norman also do a family pack Windows 7 that does 3 pcs..It's €149 so if you got two others to club in with you it'd be only €50 each:).

• Advertisement

Thats a good deal Ann22. Might just check it out.

Advertisement