Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bermingham Cameras Annual Sale

Options
  • 25-10-2009 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

When can we expect it? In November or December?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

I hope never. Worst customer service of all the photo stores in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

I have heard this before and have never expirienced it, have been buying gear there fo 10 years and have never had a problem, it is usually early november!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

I have heard this before and have never expirienced it, have been buying gear there fo 10 years and have never had a problem, it is usually early november!

Do you buy a lot of expensive gear there ? Or something which endears you to them ? I've talked to the staff there on two occasions, and as far as I'm concerned that was two occasions too many. I wouldn't spend money in the place even if there WAS a sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

Do you buy a lot of expensive gear there ? Or something which endears you to them ? I've talked to the staff there on two occasions, and as far as I'm concerned that was two occasions too many. I wouldn't spend money in the place even if there WAS a sale.

This tbf, worst store in the city for customer service in my esteemed opinion :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Never bought anything there but I did get a filthy look yesterday when I picked up a double sided brochure on the 7D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

They took my virginity. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

They took my virginity. :mad:

Why those ....

I sense a good old fashioned boards witch hunt coming on. Get pitch smeaeing everyone ! I want a rabble armed with flaming brands by nightfall !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I'm just in a bad mood cos Arsenal threw away a 2-0 lead against West Ham! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

I had a contradictory experience when I bought there.
    The old guys are a bit gruff and really not very helpful but there is a skinny younger guy (at least 6 months ago there was) who was pretty knowledgeable and very helpful. He even gave me a discount (10%) and made sure the listed price was right (it wasn't, it was 100e to high).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 behinddlens

Thanks for info, Dodgykeeper. Yeah, similar experience here, but dont mind...I spend only a few mins there when purchasing something...not my whole life...so no bother...

• Advertisement
Advertisement