Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to start/join a band in Dublin

Options
  • 25-10-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey,
    I’m looking to start or join a band in Dublin, I guess in terms of genre I’d be aiming for either be pop-punk (Dillinger four, early Manics, the Queers, Clash) or Indie/Alt-Rock (bright eyes, later manics, Belle and Sebastian, tilly and the wall) or somewhere in-between just making intelligent original music.
    I’m 22 and I’ve been playing guitar for a couple of years now and wanting to start/join my first band so any and all positions available, age range would be 17-26, PM me if you’re interested,
    Cheers, Laurie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 votelawrence

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 garyk1328

hey ive looked at your age group and im just 15 ino what your thinking ha. if it makes any difference i am well to tall for my age. my vioce has broke.i play guitar and i can sing.i no a bass player that is 18 and would be more than happy to join...i take music seriously but still willing to have a bit of fun along the way please atleast consider me ive been looking for a person that was into this type of music along with other music.i live in south dublin in shankill and the bass player lives in bray....im not agressive ha im a trusted person and always stick to my word i love music with a passion and i dont act to childish.if i get on your nerves or anything just tell to go away haha anyway pm me back please........thanks gary..:]

Advertisement