Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Week 7 -

• 25-10-2009 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Sun. 10/25

Colts @ Rams
    Patriots@Buccaneers
    Vikings@Steelers
    Chargers@Chiefs
    49ers@Texans
    Packers@Browns
    Jets@Raiders
    Bills@Panthers
    Saints@Dolphins
    Falcons@Cowboys
    Bears@Bengals
    Cardinals@Giants
    Eagles@Redskins

Not anticipating much from the London game tbh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Watching the Niners and Pats game simultaneously. We need a scoring drive of some sort here even though our offense is very anemic. Hill has to step up and look like an NFL QB pretty damn soon, or he has to be benched, plain and simple.

Whats even more fustrating is that the Texans coming into this game had only 8 sacks for the season . They already have two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

watching vikings v steelers. AD is going nowhere so far. In battle of defences steelers have 3 on the board. going to be low scoring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    watching vikings v steelers. AD is going nowhere so far. In battle of defences steelers have 3 on the board. going to be low scoring

Yeah this one is going to need something special from an Offensive player here the way both D's are playing. Steelers D is looking the sharpest its been all season and Vikes D doing the job expected of them. Neither QBs getting any time and Runs being stuffed on the line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Nice performance from the Pats PUP-listers... you get the impression that the Patriots PUP list alone would probably be beating the Bucs right now anyway though...

Touchdown AD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Yeah this one is going to need something special from an Offensive player here the way both D's are playing. Steelers D is looking the sharpest its been all season and Vikes D doing the job expected of them. Neither QBs getting any time and Runs being stuffed on the line.

All Day doing what he does! Great playcalling by the Vikes on the last few plays of the drive, making the Steelers play the pass and then opening it up to AP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Atmosphere looks pretty dead over in London tbh,

not surprised atmosphere is dead bucs are a horrible team at the mo. never going to come back once they gave away a TD in the fifth play

TD Steelers just before half time

Alex (Leaf Smith) just threw a TD pass. The Sky must be falling.;)

• Advertisement

Atmosphere looks pretty dead over in London tbh,

Nah the TV is making it sound that way was trying to talk to one of my buddies there at the moment and he says its been very alive for the majority. In fact at points it was hard to hear him. Im sure it will die out as soon as the game comes to the 4th QTR.

Vikings Offense shooting themselves in the foot with penalty after penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,193 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Great game by the Packers! First they stop the Browns who had a 1st & goal on the 1, then they march 99yds for a TD! 31-3. Looks like the Browns' juices are running clear. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

josh freeman in for the bucs in the dead rubber game

lamaar woodley with a 77 yard fumble recovered for 6 v minnesota, deep in the 4th quarter there now

Max Power1 wrote: »
    lamaar woodley with a 77 yard fumble recovered for 6 v minnesota, deep in the 4th quarter there now

You think that puts it out of reach and then Harvin returns the KO for a TD :D 3pt ball game still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Alex (Leaf Smith) just threw a TD pass. The Sky must be falling.;)

whats going on there? alex smith has looked really good in this one. and he might get the win yet!

Wow Brett and AP drive the Vikes down field only for Brett to sh!t the bed and throw and Int which was returned Game Over at this point. Vikes will go 5-1 now.

favre picked off ending the game :(

Oakland already down 7, T.Jones 4 runs for a total of 1 yard and a TD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

I cant blame favre on that one. the ball was a little high but taylor should have caught that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

anyone got a stream for the raiders. PM me.

Hynzie wrote: »
    whats going on there? alex smith has looked really good in this one. and he might get the win yet!

He just got picked to end the game.:(but even with that said he least proved in this game that he deserves to start. Made some great throws to Morgan and Davis especially for his first TD. Crabtree was excellent Unfortunately Roman, Raye, special teams, and the O-line let Smith down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

anyone got a stream for the raiders. PM me.

same here please

Did Brad Childress from 1st and goal at the one really call 3 pass plays in a row?. Strange playcalling.

TD Atlanta, 7-0 already. 1st opening drive TD this year

raven136 wrote: »
    same here please

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 wayo

Another crazy game for my Texans today, we can never seem to do things the easy way. If we can get our D to step up I feel we could go a long way. Our Offense is a match for anyone

I see the raiders are down 14 -0 already. Jamarcus with a pick already. Back to usual for my raiders im afraid :(

wayo wrote: »
    Another crazy game for my Texans today, we can never seem to do things the easy way. If we can get our D to step up I feel we could go a long way. Our Offense is a match for anyone

Yeah it was a good game. As I said previously the Niners just shot themselves in the foot too many times for them to mount a comeback.

• Advertisement

The Saints struggling at Miami, ricky Williams with a 68 yard td to put them 14-3 up

Gradkowski warming up on the sidelines already!

Gradkowski warming up on the sidelines already!
    Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please put him in and drop russell!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Carson Palmer is on fire tonight.

Edit: And Drew Brees ... isn't!!!

Russell pulled the big gradkowski is in!

Going from bad to worse for the Saints. Carney just missed a FG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Embarrassment.

31-0 down to the Bengals?. What are we running Lovie a cover 2 or cover nobody?

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Embarrassment.

31-0 down to the Bengals?. What are we running Lovie a cover 2 or cover nobody?
    speaking of the embarrasments, its 24-0 against oakland in NYJ now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Huge day for the packers. Good win vs the Browns, Vikings losing and Chicago getting destroyed.
    If we can beat Vikings next week, division is wide open.

Great performance by Miami as well.
    Edit: might have spoken too soon

Drew Brees going turnover crazy here in Saints 'Fins game. Saints wer eback in it down 24-17 and he gets picked off in the end zone for his third pick of the day. Then just now he fumbles on his own 15 and Miami recover. In fairness Miami's D are getting great penetration. 'Fins up 27-17 now

Great drive by the Saints up the field there topped off with a td. 27-24 now and we have ourselves a top quality ball game

• Advertisement

And the 'Fins respond within 3 plays with a td of their own. what a game this one is. 34-24 now.

34-31 now 'Fins but they are going to have to punt it away here. Best game i have seen in a fair old while

raiders hammered. again.

And the Saints march down the field and Brees goes in on a quarterback sneak from 2 yards out. Extra point is missed though. 37-34 Saints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Anyone with sky looking for channel 5 I just found this :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57852257

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭Juwwi

According to ch five they are not starting coverage till 12.50am for the giants game.
    yet paddy power have the start time at 12.20am..
    is paddy power right ? and if so if anybody has a link for live streaming if they could pm me I'd be gratfeul.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    According to ch five they are not starting coverage till 12.50am for the giants game.
    yet paddy power have the start time at 12.20am..
    is paddy power right ? and if so if anybody has a link for live streaming if they could pm me I'd be gratfeul.

Yup looks like they are going to join the game late the clowns. It starts at 12.20 for sure.

As for Streams I sent you a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Yeah the one Sunday most of us can stay up late to catch SNF and the idiots forget to put their clocks back.

Yeah the one Sunday most of us can stay up late to catch SNF and the idiots forget to put their clocks back.

Thats not the reason. They are showing a New US show called Flash Forward and they couldnt change it so obviously feel it was more important to keep it in it alotted slot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

sorry to be a bother but does anyone have a decent stream for the giants game? thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement