Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 7 -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Gradkowski warming up on the sidelines already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Gradkowski warming up on the sidelines already!
    Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please put him in and drop russell!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Carson Palmer is on fire tonight.

Edit: And Drew Brees ... isn't!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Russell pulled the big gradkowski is in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Going from bad to worse for the Saints. Carney just missed a FG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Embarrassment.

31-0 down to the Bengals?. What are we running Lovie a cover 2 or cover nobody?

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Embarrassment.

31-0 down to the Bengals?. What are we running Lovie a cover 2 or cover nobody?
    speaking of the embarrasments, its 24-0 against oakland in NYJ now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Huge day for the packers. Good win vs the Browns, Vikings losing and Chicago getting destroyed.
    If we can beat Vikings next week, division is wide open.

Great performance by Miami as well.
    Edit: might have spoken too soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 wayo

Drew Brees going turnover crazy here in Saints 'Fins game. Saints wer eback in it down 24-17 and he gets picked off in the end zone for his third pick of the day. Then just now he fumbles on his own 15 and Miami recover. In fairness Miami's D are getting great penetration. 'Fins up 27-17 now

Great drive by the Saints up the field there topped off with a td. 27-24 now and we have ourselves a top quality ball game

• Advertisement

And the 'Fins respond within 3 plays with a td of their own. what a game this one is. 34-24 now.

34-31 now 'Fins but they are going to have to punt it away here. Best game i have seen in a fair old while

raiders hammered. again.

And the Saints march down the field and Brees goes in on a quarterback sneak from 2 yards out. Extra point is missed though. 37-34 Saints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Anyone with sky looking for channel 5 I just found this :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57852257

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

According to ch five they are not starting coverage till 12.50am for the giants game.
    yet paddy power have the start time at 12.20am..
    is paddy power right ? and if so if anybody has a link for live streaming if they could pm me I'd be gratfeul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

robbie1977 wrote: »
    According to ch five they are not starting coverage till 12.50am for the giants game.
    yet paddy power have the start time at 12.20am..
    is paddy power right ? and if so if anybody has a link for live streaming if they could pm me I'd be gratfeul.

Yup looks like they are going to join the game late the clowns. It starts at 12.20 for sure.

As for Streams I sent you a PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Yeah the one Sunday most of us can stay up late to catch SNF and the idiots forget to put their clocks back.

Yeah the one Sunday most of us can stay up late to catch SNF and the idiots forget to put their clocks back.

Thats not the reason. They are showing a New US show called Flash Forward and they couldnt change it so obviously feel it was more important to keep it in it alotted slot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

sorry to be a bother but does anyone have a decent stream for the giants game? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Yeah i assumed it was a mistake in the schedule online or soemthing when i saw it, but that is pretty amateurish. Lets just hope we dont miss too much

Tallaght could you pm me too for the streams please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I watched the Cards/Giants game last night. Cards D brought everyone all the time to Eli.
    I'm still wondering why New York did not run a couple of screens to see if they could prosper, similar to the way the Dolphins did to the Jets a couple of weeks ago when they were using the same tactic of just blitzing all the time.

Eli had one of those nights anyways but he was hurried nearly all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Another great week for Manning and the Colts. His 6th straight 300 yard week which equals the NFL record.

The new signings and new coach are really working at the moment and fingers crossed we can make it further than last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Im looking forward to tonights game very much. A chance for the Eagles to get our season back up and running after that shocking defeat last week to the Raiders. Good result for us with the Giants losing last night anyway. Hopefully McNabb steps it up tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Another great week for Manning and the Colts. His 6th straight 300 yard week which equals the NFL record.

The new signings and new coach are really working at the moment and fingers crossed we can make it further than last season.

Manning threw 235 yards last night. He missed the record. TBH, the D is starting to motor so well, he barely had any field to throw for in the second half ~ 50 yards. Plus the running game came up trumps too. All bodes well for us right now.

Anyway, 3 TD's will do him :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Could someone PM me with a stream for the Philly Washington game tonight?

Cheers.

Anyone? :)

SantryRed wrote: »
    Anyone? :)

pm sent

• Advertisement

Think I'm talking to myself.

FOund one anyways. If anyone needs it PM me.

Advertisement