Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cully and Sully Chicken and Vegetable

Options
  • 25-10-2009 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭

Is the finest soup Ive ever had out of a carton, one of the best flavours Ive ever had in any ready-made food, had a cold all weekend and have been knocking them back with various sandwiches, you can taste them even through a blocked nose. Going trying their other stuff this week aswell as the pots are down to €2 in Londis, the chicken and veg with garlic bread is my new favorite instant meal though. 10/10, pity about the paedophile connection in yer'man Cullens father (Darina Allens husband) but its not his fault I suppose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Thargor wrote: »
    Is the finest soup Ive ever had out of a carton, one of the best flavours Ive ever had in any ready-made food, had a cold all weekend and have been knocking them back with various sandwiches, you can taste them even through a blocked nose. Going trying their other stuff this week aswell as the pots are down to €2 in Londis, the chicken and veg with garlic bread is my new favorite instant meal though. 10/10, pity about the paedophile connection in yer'man Cullens father (Darina Allens husband) but its not his fault I suppose.

Then why mention it?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Because its a pity, as I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Yes, I totally agree - it's delicious! I tried the tomato soup too, but it's not as nice. Thanks for the heads-up about its being only €2 in Londis; it's quite expensive otherwise.

Advertisement