Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for extra tickets/man city

Options
  • 25-10-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all members, this is my first message...i am a bronze spurs member, and my 2 kids (last year) were one hotspur members, unfortunately i had booked my flights in august for the man city match for the three of us, but i left it too late to renew my 2 kids memberships for this season, so you can see my dillema, just wondering if any spurs fans can advise me on what best to do next....as a bronze member i can get a ticket tomorrow (monday) but i cant be sure i will get 2 seats for my kids next to me on general release date next month! ?
    regards
    truebluespur

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

no guarantee you will get tickets together unless you buy at same time. May be able to assist, just sent you a pm. Get back if you need help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kevinoh

have just sent you a pm. i hope it helps. if you need any more help, let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 truebluespur

as i'm still finding my way around this forum, i just want to say a big thanks for the replies offering me help with getting tickets for the city match for my kids.It means alot to all three of us,..so thanks again
    bren

hi kevin, i'm not too sure if my first reply of thanks went to you, so as i'm new to this i just wanted to say thanks for the offer, and i will be online at 9.30 to purchase the tickets in the morning, needless to say anytime i can return the favour, dont hesitate to ask me, regards bren
    kevinoh wrote: »
    have just sent you a pm. i hope it helps. if you need any more help, let us know.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    no guarantee you will get tickets together unless you buy at same time. May be able to assist, just sent you a pm. Get back if you need help.
    thanks mullo i just availed of the first email i opened and i'm hoping that i'm sorted in the morning..so thanks for the offer anyway i appreciate it very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭colly_browy

truebluespur:

I noticed you said you booked flights in August for the game. Not sure if you've noticed but they since went and shifted the date to Wednesday - just givng you the heads up in case you need to rearrange!

truebluespur:

I noticed you said you booked flights in August for the game. Not sure if you've noticed but they since went and shifted the date to Wednesday - just givng you the heads up in case you need to rearrange!
    Fairplay colly, i was up till 3am this morning and back at computer at 9 to book the match tickets...got them! now i've to re arrange my flights if i can, i would never have double checked only you mentioned it, so thanks again,,,back to ryanair, regards bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 ciano12

maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

thanks mullo i just availed of the first email i opened and i'm hoping that i'm sorted in the morning..so thanks for the offer anyway i appreciate it very much

no probs, glad you got sorted, hope you can change the flights now.

COYS

Advertisement