Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattooist in longford Paradise??

Options
  • 25-10-2009 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Has anyone been to this guy? Is he any good?

Comments

Has anyone been to this guy? Is he any good?

Sorry haven't been...but I wonder what they mean when they say they are a fitness centre.
    Do they do massage?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Tattooist in longford? Thats news to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

didnt see anything about the fitness centre, so can tell ya.

yes scudster hes beside tesco carpark. if the work he is showing me is his. then hes excellent, but im not taking the chance straight away, hes doing a big tat for a friend of mine so am gonna c how it goes before i chance it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

heres one a friend got done with him recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 carrie4

Havn't been myself but know 2 people who have and both were very happy. Also, not very expensive which I know is not really a consideration when getting a tat but if you can get a good job without breaking the bank then all the better;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

them tats look quite good, id be happy enuf going to him...and his prices are very good

• Registered Users Posts: 23 sonoftony

davehey79 wrote: »
    heres one a friend got done with him recently
    the last one looks sore

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LuvSpudz

I know the guy, his name is Ruslan, he has 7 years experience in tats, is an artist and painter, and I've seen his work up close - he does a real good job. Best in Longford certainly.

Advertisement