Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preparation for the HPAT

Options
  • 25-10-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

So what's everyone doing to prepare for the still distant HPAT. I still haven't started yet, but I'm thinking a book full of section 3 questions would be useful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

This thread may be of some use to you :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

going to the institute for those mornings. I'm being made go I honestly can't see how they are gonna help but whatever....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

zoom! wrote: »
    going to the institute for those mornings. I'm being made go I honestly can't see how they are gonna help but whatever....
    How many morning's is it over? I went last year and was kinda/totally useless:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭HQvhs

It's an aptitude test. Please, don't waste your money on "preparation" courses. You cannot study for the hpat in any meaningful way, and certainly not over a few mornings.

All you can do is run over it in the practice booklet a few times to get the timing down.

Advertisement